Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sibling Reverie

My sister Elizabeth and I are having a shared exhibit in Chico California opening on Sept. 1st and running through the 24th of September. This is a first for us, and I am so happy to have this opportunity to share exhibit space with my sister- who happens to be a magnificent artist! She is an artist of any skills, and this show is of her recent work making incredible large photographs from small digital images she has taken with her cell phone. The images are amazing- poetic, romantic and lyrical! She cannot help but create art that resonates deep within the viewer. The gallery is the 1078 Gallery in Chico: http://www.1078gallery.org/exhibitions/ I will be showing some of my most recent paintings and will be show for the first time, a few of my new drawings of Civil War soldiers and generals. The show should be diverse enough to please whoever stops by for the show! I will be so happy when my final days come, knowing I shared an exhibit with my talented and wonderful sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment