Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello! I am posting these images of paintings I did for Desperate Housewives. The character Susan, played by the one and only Teri Hatcher, paints these from being driven by guilty memories of her involvement in a murder. If you are a fan of the show, I trust you will find these of interest and if not, you hopefully will enjoy them on their own merits of fun oil stick and acrylic paintings. They are very different from what I paint or draw on my own watch....that's what I love about making art for tv and movies....I get asked to create art I never would have on my own! It's a wonderful opportunity and the art dept. for Desperate Housewives is THE BEST to work for . Great folks.

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Linda! And what a great opportunity. It's nice to mix it up with the big boys.

    ReplyDelete