Friday, October 19, 2012

Destination.....MORE!

I have decided to become a much, MUCH more active blog writer. What this means to me is that I have decided to share more than just about my current artwork, but more of what constitutes what I wrote about in my last blog: my delights.
I am finding that this introspection and then sharing of what I find as wonderful or daunting or beautiful- whatever, helps my inner artist form into a stronger base. So as this is a selfish act of becoming more whole, it is with great belief that you will enjoy and hopefully benefit from reading my blogs as well! 
I will be sharing websites and thoughts, inspirations, pleasures and insights.
I look forward to our walking forward together on this journey to revelation and love of life through my cosmic eye and experience. The above photograph is another image that delights - taken by my friend, Kelly Ray, near his desert home in southern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment