Monday, November 5, 2012

My new web site

Well I am happy to report that after weeks of working hard with my great designer, Peter Tigler of Los Angeles, my web site is up and running in all its newness! I have learned many things as I have evolved as a fine artist making my way in the world of getting seen and making my mark and Lord knows I probably still have much to learn, but hopefully, this current evolution of my site will represent my art in the best light yet. 

I have learned to streamline what I show and to make sue that my website is very user friendly and the images of my artwork are displayed in as large a format as possible.

 Each time I have updated my web site, I have felt as though I accomplished these tasks, yet each time I change it, I see where I could have gone further the time before. Oh well! 
Please take some time and visit www.lindanewmanart.com and let me know what you think of it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment